Wednesday, April 22, 2015

What about all the others?

All over the country, pets and livestock are being attacked by pit bulls, devastating horrific attacks, these attacks often not reimbursed by the pit owner.
 the financial responsibility falls squarely, on the shoulders of the person who has experienced the attack.
However, when a devastating attack by a pit bull occurs to a pit bull, bring out the violins it's crying time again.
These so called animal advocates, do not seem to care when a poodle gets attacked, they don't seem to care when a horse has both of its ears ripped off and part of it nose.
But let a pit bull attack another pit bull, and bring out the barbecue, and the band.

http://hendrickboards.com/save-frankie-ruff?tracking=54c17aa904a85&utm_source=hb&utm_medium=hb-frankie-ruff&utm_campaign=frankie-ruff

Save Frankie, another lion tamer, has placed two pit bulls together, the result an attack that resulted in near death.
Why? Because pit bulls fight.
 But this experience lion tamer, figured it would be OK, because hey I've got it all under control.
Well obviously not. so now everybody run to your wallets, and save Frankie.
Some people who read this will probably actually do that.
 But not a dollar can be spent helping with the hospital bills, for a child or a poodle.
I get told all the time just come and meet my pit bull, it will change your mind, it will lick you to death.
Death that's exactly what I'm worried about.
 This is why I don't have a pit bull, I have seen what they're capable of.
 This obstinate denial, about the true heritage of a pit bull. Does no favors to anyone, least of all the pit bull, who is truly just following its own genetic instincts.
One quick question before I go, can anybody help me teach my pug how to pit fight, I hear so much about how these animals, have to be trained to fight, and how all dogs are the same, so I'm thinking I've got a rather tough little pug here, maybe he could fare well in the fighting ring?
Sounds reasonable to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment